Re: Brain Worms treatment remedies? by robijussin ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)
Date: 1/26/2023 4:53:49 PM ( 5 months ago ago)
I realize this cure is going to receive a lot of raised eyebrows, scoffs, yada yada. But I was going through this same ordeal from May 2020 until April 2021. I tried every pharm regiment, several dietary changes, multiple hospitals, and nothing had any significant lasting effect. It was so bad I'd wake up in tears because I had to live through another day. This is not an exaggeration. I was suicidal for 3 months without a day off. I got to the point where I lost everyone in my life, spent every dollar I had trying to combat the infection, and knew I was going to kill myself without any doubt whatsoever. It was just a matter of when. I cannot describe the despair adequately with any words. It was the worst year of my life. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Hopefully this reaches somebody experiencing something similar. If this sounds anything at all like your situation, this may sound very strange... I envy you. Because on your horizon is the greatest feeling you will ever get to experience in your lifetime. And I don't say this lightly. If you follow these next few steps, your life will never be the same. Please trust me, and try.
The answer is faith and prayer. Hear me out. In 37 years I never went to church, did not own a bible, never prayed for a thing, did not believe that God/Jesus Christ was anything more than a possibility, was insanely blasphemous in my youth, lived everyday in sin as my own god... and none of this mattered. I've done some horrific things in my past. I've been to about 9 jails in 3 states. So I assure you, nothing will disqualify you from God's love and saving grace. So again, I'm begging you. Please trust me and try this at least once. It works, but you have to have the faith before you get the evidence. Jesus will reveal himself to you because He cares for you and does not want you to suffer.
None of this works if you just follow these steps without the faith that it will work. Just believe you will receive a miracle, and I promise you a miracle. All this depends on your heart and faith. I didn't even repent until after. But have the intention to repent from any sin in your mind and heart. He will give you time to straighten out your affairs, and will even help you remove the things you thought were just a part of who you were. Depression, anger, addiction, pessimism, fears/worry, and probably many more. Those are just the things that disappeared from me. So... this is what I did. Hopefully it works for you.
1. Be alone, no hat if you're male (trust me, it matters. If women, bible says your head should be covered. So I would suggest it.), closed door, eyes closed, head bowed.
2. Say aloud, “I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.” And mean it. Remember, all this only works on faith and honesty. I know, it makes no sense. Trust me, I'm still in awe a year later. But it's all reall. Like... all of it is real.
3. Start, “Father, who art in Heaven, hollowed be thy name,”
4. Most important part – Thank Him for everything that you can possibly think of. I spent about 10-15 minutes on this step alone. Be honest, and true to your heart. I thanked for music, abilities, experiences, where I lived, for the people in my life, etc. Include everything and show your appreciation for life. I understand how low a situation can get. I hated my current circumstances while praying. Ignore current situation. Think of things you have others don't. Clean water, a roof over your head, etc. There are tons of things, just keep it honest and from the heart.
5. Say, “Heavenly Father, I ask that you remove any unclean spirits, worms or infection from my mind, body, soul and spirit, or anything that you do not wish for me to have inside of me.” And for extra measure, you could, “ask the Holy Spirit to come into my life and help heal my body, heart, and mind.”
6. Close with, “In Jesus Christ's name, I pray. Amen.”
That's it. The Holy Spirit will do the rest. I shit you not. All it takes is a leap of faith and your world will never be the same. With the current deterioration of the world, and our expedient encroachment towards our final hour, what can you lose? More than you know if you don't put aside all you thought, and try a different way. I will be praying for you all. Please. Just try, and prove me wrong. One prayer, and it could all go away in an instant. You just have to believe, and ask humbly. God bless you all.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by dir.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2454643