Re: Lassi Recipe (Indian yogurt drink) by jack2245 ..... Rife Forum: Bio Resonance
Date: 7/27/2016 3:09:33 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
1/2 cup cold plain yogurt or curds
1/2 cup cold water
1/8-1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
1 dash pepper
1 dash paprika
1. Whisk/beat the the yogurt or curds with a wire whisk until smooth.
2. Add the water slowly and continue to whisk until well combined.
3. Add the seasonings, mix well; and pour into a tall glass to serve immediately.
4. Alternately, you can double or triple this recipe and store it in the refrigerator; it'll keep for a day at least.
5. Before serving, stir it once; as the seasonings tend to settle at the bottom.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by dir.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2328260