CureZone   Log On   Join

Hverargerti by nonmoi ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   10/21/2009 6:46:43 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,272
URL:   https://dir.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1511550

I would appreciate if you obsessively stop agressing me. Because someone doesn't agree with you or do according to your will doesn't mean they should be abused. Your attitude becomes really fascist.

If you could read - I DO TAKE VSL PROBIOTICS 450 BILLION A DAY; and this protocol for what its worth is also trying to heal leaky gut, decrease my allergies, heal digestion a bit.

Other people present their suggestion more kindly saying I did this or that, it worked for me. They don't become abusive.

I did explain clearly why am not taking kefir - severe inflammation and anything acidic burns my digestive tract.

Someone suggested organic sauerkraut - I love it, but also can only take very little.

As a matter of fact, I bought kefir cultures with the intention of trying - but noticed they contain YEASTS. I am allergic to all forms of yeasts and moulds and when I put a bit on my tongue, my whole digestive tract reacted, unfortunately.

You told me to take chapparal - a potential harmful herb for the liver and illegal in Canada!!! Then you say I argue.

PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO HOLD OTHER OPINIONS THAN YOU OR NOT TO FOLLOW YOUR EVERY SUGGESTIONS. People come here to find solutions - suggestions are just that; if it works for you fine, and if it doesn't well we look for something else.

You barge in on my every post saying I TOLD YOU TO DO THAT, its just amazing.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by dir.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1511550