Easy and effective home remedies for eczema are:
* Apply a teaspoon of sandalwood paste mixed with a teaspoon of camphor to the affected areas.
* Quit eating dairy products of all kinds. No milk products.
* Take iron, zinc, and vitamins A, D, E, and B-complex to help heal affected area
* Apply a paste made from nutmeg and water to the affected areas
* Vitamin B complex taken twice a day for the first week and once a day after that
Also you can have lots of other home remedies on home remedies sites. http://www.natural-homeremedies.com/homeremedies_eczema.htm . Home remedies are safe and secure. Try them.
Good luck !!
Donate to CureZone
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com
2.922 sec, (1)