CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Right side body pain

NewMav Views: 274
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,405,672

Re: Right side body pain

Hi Em2304,

I am adding this info in addition to that provided by MH.

I recently had similar right side serious pain and paralysis feeling from toes to eyeballs, for me it was my gallbladder. I'm providing some of my details in case it may help you or someone else too. The gallbladder pain problem started off slowly last year August after I had too much fried foods week after week. I was use to the light dull gallbladder area pain as I had similar in 2004 and back then I cleared it up with a Hulda Clark style gallbladder cleanse. This time I ignored it for a bit too long as I wasn't really ready for a cleanse. By December/January I started having right shoulder blade pain and couldn't figure out why, but the pain was getting worse and I searched the internet for a reason and found that it was very likely to be related my gallbladder. I never imagined that a clogged gallbladder can cause pain in unrelated places like my shoulder blade, but I was long familiar that clogged kidneys/intestines were a cause for lower back pain and so I wasn't all too surprised. Another thing that you may want to consider is if you have any tooth work or metal fillings or root canals. I learned at a recent online oral health conference that many of the body's energy channels pass through the teeth nerves and dental work could cause seemingly unrelated health issues.

October and November I was eating a lot of apples and fresh apple cider because it's said that apples help to soften gallstones, some minor relief early on but not much noticeable relief after many more weeks. From reading past MH comments my next solution was to find liquid lecithin, I purchased some low cost 100g chocolate bars with lecithin and that helped sooth the pain but only minimally. I discovered that each bar only had half a gram (500mg) of lecithin, and so disappointed, I then found a bottle of 100 gel caps (1200mg each) in the vitamin section. I was eating 2-3 bars per day and 5 lecithin caps with each bar for a whole week and the right side pain was subsiding even the shoulder blade pain but very slowly. I then read another MH comment where he mentioned that olive oil was a good substitute for lecithin. I gave up on the chocolate and lecithin and started pouring more EV olive oil over my food, several tablespoons on my salad, or pasta, or rice. With the olive oil the right side pains began to subside quickly and substantially, even the right toe pain and exploding feeling of my right eyeball, and paralysis feeling on my right side of face/head, neck/shoulder, and leg from crotch to big toe. Until I read your plea for help, I almost forgot how much I was suffering in the past few months. The EV olive oil really helped me a lot, but I also took a few drops of oregano oil occasionally that may have helped clear parasites too. In 2004 my doctor took tests and couldn't find any gallstones but convinced my to take antibiotics to kill off the H.Pylori found, needless to say it did not work at all and that was the last time I ever took prescription meds. The gallbladder cleanse helped a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  dir.curezone.com

0.327 sec, (2)