SSKI: Super Saturated Potassium Iodide
is a term for "Super Saturated Potassium Iodide." It is made by saturating distilled water with Potassium Iodide
Crystals. When the water won't take up any more then it is super saturated & the crystals are removed to make another batch. SSKI
is typically 30mg per drop.
Lugols on the other hand contains both Iodine
and potassium Iodide
in the correct ratio to supply all the organs of the body.
Lugols is bitter & SSKI
tastes much smoother. SSKI is clear in color.
Iodide (SSKI) is preferred by the following:
* Thyroid needs 3% prefers iodide
* Skin needs 20% and prefers iodide
* Salivary Glands prefer iodide
Iodine (Lugols) is preferred by the following:
* Muscles (650mg) and fat needs(700mg iodine) 70%
* Breast tissue needs 3-5 mg / day minimum and prefers iodine
* Prostate prefers iodine
* Stomach prefers iodine
* Ovaries prefer iodine
kidneys, spleen, liver, blood, & intestines can use either form
The entire body stores 1500 mg 1.5 gm total
Hope this helps,
to order SSKI: