CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 20 years of pain.

Views: 13,141
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 21,969

Re: My 20 years of pain.

Thank you for your responses. I do not have murcury fillings, and I have changed my diet. I am actually on the diet you see on Extreme Makeover, the 6 month body makeover. I chose this because it took out salt, additives, Sugar and bad carbs. I like how i feel while on it, but I do lapse. Yes, you are right, I do feel worse at those times. I am trying to avoid drugs, like I said, so I've tried several alternatives, but you have to realize that I also have abuse (mental and physical)in my history, and it's hard to change something like that by eating the right foods alone. I totally agree with you, and I will pay more attention to what I put in my mouth and I am actually doing a Bowel Cleanse and following up with a liver flush, so I can at least give myself a physical support while working on the trauma portion. I'm learning a lot on these forums. Knowledge is power, right? Thanks for the lift.
(PS, I'm going to call that number, too, thanks)!
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Thank you for your responses. I do not have murcury fillings, and I have changed my diet. I am actually on the diet you see on Extreme Makeover, the 6 month body makeover. I chose this because it took out salt, additives, Sugar and bad carbs. I like how i feel while on it, but I do lapse. Yes, you are right, I do feel worse at those times. I am trying to avoid drugs, like I said, so I've tried several alternatives, but you have to realize that I also have abuse (mental and physical)in my history, and it's hard to change something like that by eating the right foods alone. I totally agree with you, and I will pay more attention to what I put in my mouth and I am actually doing a Bowel Cleanse and following up with a liver flush, so I can at least give myself a physical support while working on the trauma portion. I'm learning a lot on these forums. Knowledge is power, right? Thanks for the lift.
(PS, I'm going to call that number, too, thanks)!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  dir.curezone.com

2.453 sec, (1)