CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to talk to angels, how to pray

Views: 1,251
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,600

Re: How to talk to angels, how to pray

I like your question. I hope MH answers.
I met a remarkable older lady yesterday, she said she lived on herbs and health food all her life, she could read minds, she knew things others could never know, and she knew exactly what problems people had in thier lives, ie., if they just survived cancer or a divorce etc. etc. She said she could see and smell a persons history. She said demons, bad devils smell bad, a bad odor and live inside of some people, she said she had seen devils exploding out of people at the moment 9/11 occured. She knew things only a person with those 200 glands MH talks about could know.
She said watchers, like angels or aliens are all over earth as watchers,watching over us without us always knowing. She worked a regular job for 30 years to live, and she showed me her cards as oversight board member, "watcher" of our counties sherrifs dept. She said she watched certain politicians, govenors, mayors, she knew who was honest and who was corrupt and she explained in detail how the corrupt politicians were being tried and jailed...as we spoke. She was very concerned to stop human suffering and get rid of crook politicians and people who cause suffering.

I was thinking I was talking to an angel or an alien or a person with those 200 glands MH talked about.
The lady was about 75 and beautiful, she said many aliens from other planets are here on earth to help us and watch us.
Hope MH answers.
Thanks for your question.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  dir.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)