I have used Bentonite clay with the idea of removing mercury and any other toxic metal but didnít have any visual cues from the start.
I have had my mercury filling removed and after doing so felt that maybe mercury was still in my system and maybe in my gums which I couldnít see. So once I became aware of Bentonite clay I mix some with distilled water and would take about an ounce and swish it around my mouth before I swallowed it. I did that twice a day.
I feel like it helped but do not have anything specific I can point to as proof. Matter of fact I had stopped using it and seeing this post is prompting me to start again.