CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Health Canada issues warning about MMS

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
SilverFox Views: 5,615
Published: 13 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,637,258

Re: Health Canada issues warning about MMS

Hello Jeff,

I am not sure what you have learned in your 1.5 years of study, but knowledge of chemistry doesn't seem to rank high on the list. After 4 years of formal chemistry training and 30+ years working around and with these chemicals, you may want to pay a little closer attention to what I posted...

Sodium chlorite solutions are called stabilized chlorine dioxide. The amount of chlorine dioxide they have is directly related to the percentage of the concentration. A 22.4% sodium chlorite solution (MMS) has 224000 PPM available chlorine dioxide. When you put 15 drops of that into 125 ml of water you end up with a solution that has a little over 1581 PPM available chlorine dioxide. If you follow the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol for activation, 190 PPM of that will be as free chlorine dioxide.

Have you run any tests on this? Do you have any ClO2 test strips?

Since January 2010 I have gone through 24 bottles of test strips and I think there are 50 strips to a bottle. That's 1200 tests on these chemicals. In 2009 I ran over 3400 tests just to verify methods of activation. In 2008 I ran over 6200 tests trying to verify the chemistry Jim Humble was talking about. In the last 2.5 years I have conducted over 10800 tests on these chemicals, and that's just the tests that I took notes on... I don't believe Jim Humble and Dr. Hesselink combined have done that amount of testing.

I am interested in how you came up with the idea that 15 drops would only give you 50 PPM, if you would care to share.

A lot of testing has been done with 2% sodium chlorite. It is very effective and is used widely in industry. Do you realize you can do everything you can with 2% sodium chlorite that you can with 22.4% sodium chlorite? Remember 2% sodium chlorite has 20000 PPM available chlorine dioxide and we are using doses much weaker than that. In his book Jim Humble even states that you can do everything with "stabilized oxygen" that you can do with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I believe the stabilized oxygen product he was referring to was 3.5% sodium chlorite.

Jim Humble doesn't understand chemistry. The amount of water is critical. The goal is to have a concentration in contact with the pathogen for a specific period of time. The concentration (PPM) is directly related to the amount of water you put in.

To get an idea of how long chlorine dioxide lasts inside the body here is a simple test you can do. Mix up a 10 drop dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement following the MMS protocol. Add 125 ml of water. Now you will need an empty clean glass. Take a mouthful of the solution and swish it around in your mouth for 15 seconds. Spit it into the clean glass and measure the amount of chlorine dioxide left in the solution. In 15 seconds, the chlorine dioxide is all used up by the mucous in your mouth.

Here is another test you can run. In a glass put 3.7 ml of 22.4% sodium chlorite. Add 3.7 ml of 10% citric acid , swirl to mix and let the solution activate for 10 minutes. Pour this into a plastic spray bottle and fill with water to make a total solution of 500 ml. This will have a yellow color to it, and will have a chlorine dioxide odor. Place the bottle on a shelf in a cool place away from UV light. In 4 weeks, check the solution. It will still have a yellow color, and will still have a chlorine dioxide odor. If you are able to check the concentration of free chlorine dioxide, you will find that the level of free chlorine dioxide has not changed in 4 weeks.

Now ask Jim Humble where he got the 12 and 2 hours from...

I can see that you don't understand water purification. The disinfection by product of chlorine dioxide is chlorite. There are strict guidelines and rules governing the amount of chlorite left in drinking water.

It also looks like you don't understand the difference between chlorous acid and hypochlorous acid. Yes the body does use hypochlorous acid, but in a very controlled fashion. The white blood cell engulfs a pathogen and once it is removed from the blood stream it injects it with hypochlorous acid to kill it. This is a lot different from maintaining a blood level of hypochlorous acid. When you add chlorine to water you end up with hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid is what "chlorinates" water and disinfects it for drinking. Acidified sodium chlorite produces chlorous acid. The body doesn't produce chlorous acid. Chlorous acid breaks down to form chlorine dioxide, chlorite, chlorate, and chloride. In water treatment about 70% of the chlorine dioxide ends up as chlorite and with the extended half life of chlorite in the organs of the body, that is where the concern over chlorite comes from.

Since there is no RDA for chlorine dioxide, the products manufactured use amounts that are effective. If the mouthwash is not effective, no one will purchase it. It just so happens that the 0.1% sodium chlorite mouthwash is very effective. I have done extensive testing with dentists showing them how effective this is, and they are now carrying mouthwash that has stabilized chlorine dioxide in it. I believe a common brand is Oxyfresh, or something like that.

You need to run down to your local water treatment plant and see if they will let you look through some of the water purification handbooks. CT stands for concentration and time. When using an oxidizer you need to have a certain concentration of it in contact with the pathogen for a specific amount of time to kill it. The CT values are derived through laboratory testing for the most common pathogens.

As far as the length of time chlorine dioxide lasts, do you realize that chlorine dioxide is used to keep stored water pure and if you start with 5 PPM available chlorine dioxide the water will be good for at least 5 years? This was determined through extensive testing. Now there are some conditions that have to be met for storage, but chlorine dioxide can last a lot longer than 12 hours. You just have to know how to activate it.

Go over to the support forum and in the last few days someone just posted that they damaged their teeth by overusing the MMS protocl for mouthwash. Dentists have been using chlorine dioxide to bleach teeth since sometime in 1980. The problem they ran into was that stubborn stains required a high concentration that damaged the teeth. There were several lawsuits on this. Since then there have been some new chemicals developed to work in conjunction with chlorine dioxide, and the dentists are now telling people that there is a limit to how far they can go with bleaching.

You do realize that Dr. Hesselinks original paper was just a compilation of research done on chlorine dioxide. At the time he put that paper together he had little hands on experience with these chemicals. Still, he did a pretty good job of putting it together. The weak point is that he is talking about chlorine dioxide and MMS involves chlorous acid.

Another question for you... Do you know the difference between a biocide and a biostat?

If you have any questions about my calculations for purifying water, take the up with someone in the industry. That is how I came up with those numbers. I then did the research on the various processes used to prurify water, contacted the people that supply sodium chlorite solutions for water purification, and had several discussions with the people that manufactur the chlorine dioxide generators that are used for water purification. In all cases, the main concern was with the disinfection by product chlorite. This actually limits the amount of chlorine dioxide that can be used for water purification. In many cases chlorine dioxide is used as a pre disinfection followed by chlorination.

I might also point out that I spend a lot of time in the wilderness and water purification is a top priority of mine. I have direct experience with what works and what doesn't work.

Chlorine dioxide doesn't last for any length of time inside the body. Jim Humble is wrong. Run the tests and see what you come up with. If it can't last 15 seconds in the mouth what do you think it will do in the throat and stomach?

There may be some "magic" to all of this, but chlorine dioxide only plays a very small part in it. If Dr. Hesselink actually gets around to running some actual tests, I think he is capable of figuring this all out. This happens to be ground breaking areas of development. While a lot has been done on chlorine dioxide, the acidified sodium chlorite industry has remained very tight lipped about their process. If Dr. Hesselink "stumbles" across some of this data, he may be able to pull his research together to give us an understanding of how this oxidative therapy works.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

2.703 sec, (5)