CureZone   Log On   Join
the kind of people that post that make mms even LOOK ridiculous

davizona Views: 2,587
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,559,296

the kind of people that post that make mms even LOOK ridiculous

people like the latest poster on the support forum.
this person has gotten rid of more worms and creepy crawlies than imaginable. Yet, they still need advice on how to keep using it. Even Humble states that you have to BELIEVE that mms will work before it CAN work. I cant tell you how many people have posted on the support forum even stating that they would share their results after using mms against things like cancer, hepititus, etc. They never return! I would imagine there are quite a few users that are credible, but the 'miracle cures' that were advertised on the internet when mms started are just not there. We see a few here that have been helped by using mms, but even then they have also used several other things that have made it impossible to determine if it was actually the mms that helped or not. To me, Tom and Bruce are more credible than anyone else here. They have individually spent more time researching chlorine dioxide than even Humble himself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  dir.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)