CureZone   Log On   Join
Steh & Jhan

nonmoi Views: 2,225
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,511,867

Steh & Jhan

Yes I took note of what Steh saying, and actually stopped the ALA.

The thing is, last time candida flared-up, I had been fighting with antifungals, probiotics, immune boosters, etc. and not being able to conquer. It was only when i removed my Amalgams that it just went away.

Also having spent many years in SE Asia eating fish, I suspected some mercury problem again, I took ALA. But Steh you are right. I did stop the ALA.

Jhan, it is very nice to hear that digestive enzymes are doing their job. Encouraging cause i also take some and saw a difference in my energy levels - pancreatic enzymes and papaine, and quercetine too!

But I wonder how you manage to get what you need out there, in Sherbrooke.

I have a hard time getting supplements here in Montreal - if someone suggests something and I want to try; they're hard to find here.

Am thinking to go to Toronto to Zoltan Rona. He seems like he knows what he's doing. Mais je crains l'hiver, car je n'ai aucun système immunitaire. Si seulement je pouvais aller mieux pour repartir en Asie...

Love

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  dir.curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)