CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My protocol - what could be wrong here?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 2,689
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,511,318

Re: My protocol - what could be wrong here?

As you said, i am taking Kefir as you have expalined. And i am taking a multi vitamin that has 30 MG of Zinc.

I recommend taking the 30mg zinc twice a day. A single 30mg is not much, but too much actually suppresses the immune system. So I would not exceed the 60mg daily.

What else should i do ?

The other two things I highly recommend is digestive bitters, 1/2 dropper full on the tongue right before meals, and increase your dietary fiber intake. Bitters will increase stomach acidity, enzymes and bile as well as cleanses the liver and has a very mild stimulatory effect on the bowels. The fiber will feed the flora and allow the flora to generate the acids that control the Candida.

I have asked many times in here, what kills systematic candida, and never got a good answer.

It is actually pretty simple. But to really understand the answer we must understand that Candida is a normal part of everyone's body. It is the overgrowth of the Candida (candidiasis) that is a problem. And not only the overgrowth, but also the form. Candida is a dimorphic microbe, which means it exists in two forms. It has a relatively benign yeast form, and a highly aggressive and pathogenic fungal form. In its fungal form the Candida forms hyphae, which are finger-like projections that allow the Candida to dig in to harder substances like organ tissues. Molds also form hyphae, which is how they are able to dig deep in to harder substances such as hard cheeses and wallboard. So it is the hyphae of the Candida in it fungal form that causes the tissue damage.

What controls the form the Candida is in depends on the pH of the terrain. All of the areas of the body where Candida normally resides are slightly acidic. The acidity comes from the beneficial flora that generate lactic acid, acetic acid and fatty acids. It is these acids that are primarily  responsible for keeping Candida and other pathogens under control. Take for example the fact that Candida overgrowth occurs with the use of antibiotics. The reason for this is that the antibiotics lead to Candida overgrowth is because the antibiotics kill off the acid forming Lactobacillus bacteria. This causes the pH of the normally acidic tissues to become alkaline. This  converts the Candida from a yeast form in to its pathogenic fungal form. For the same reason making areas of the body alkaline that are supposed to be acidic with alkaline substances such as calcium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), calcium carbonate (coral, oyster shell, dolomite), antacids, acid blockers (proton pump inhibitors), alkaline waters, antibiotics and soaps all promote Candida overgrowth.

If the kefir helps the intestines, what helps the system? what is you advice ?

Or just stay with the kefir, and the system stuff will go away. It is in my eyes, and ears, all the way to my feet.

External Candida is usually made worse by soaps and shampoos, which again are very alkaline. A simple solution for this is create an acidic spritz to adjust the skin pH back to its normal slightly acidic pH. Dissolve a half teaspoon of citric or malic acid in 4 ounces of water and put it in a small spray bottle to spray the skin after bathing. You can also pH adjust your shampoo and liquid soaps by adding some acid so the soaps do not damage the hair and skin. Internally the stomach acid and flora need to be maintained, which is done with probiotics like kefir and prebiotics like brans.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  dir.curezone.com

3.688 sec, (2)