CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I really think I will die...

VX Views: 5,483
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,511,057

Re: I really think I will die...

If your bacterial infection is bad/painful enough, it might be a good time to see a regular doctor and take medication for it, like "Bactrim" (or any common bateria medication).

I had one bacteria infection that didn't respond to probiotics for over 1 week (of suffering) before taking the medication, which immediately helped.

Normally I don't like medication but it depends how bad off you are.

Also, if you do come to Toronto, I have a herbalist that charges only $15-20 per herbal concoction (they usually last a month), it's relatively cheap. He can also diagnose but like I said, he's a herbalist so his solution will be herbs. (Which isn't necessarily bad, it's just that drugs and herbs don't get to the root of the problem).

I think you have lots of possible courses of actions from both your own research and from curezone, it's just a matter of picking one now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  dir.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)