CureZone   Log On   Join
My protocol - what could be wrong here?

nonmoi Views: 2,418
Published: 13 years ago

My protocol - what could be wrong here?

This is what I've been doing for several weeks and also, adding gradually.

Morning first slippery elm, aloe gel, probiotics (VSL)
Breakfast : eggs (now I cant take them so I take torrefied whole rice)

Multi-vitamins, multi minerals; vitamin C, calcium/magnesium; Added ALA less then a week ago.

Pau d'Arco throughout the day; but at some point, it would give me nausea.

I also chew on boswellia resin - an anti-inflammatory - in order to reduce allergic reaction to candida and inflammation in the gut.

Colloidal Silver (not sure what it did, maybe not enough)

Pancreatic enzymes and papaine and quercetin before meals.

After lunch and dinner and breakfast, added Triphala which I really like - seems to have some Liver Cleansing effect and anti-inflammatory on the gut; also definitely killing candida.

Recently added activated charcoal last thing at night; to draw toxins in order to unburden the liver.

Am on a strict meat, veg, eggs and fish diet. And have eliminated foods that cause allergy - all grains and nuts, except for tahini.

And now on top of that, I get bacterial infection in the colon.

I assume that my body is too weak to fight. But I can't figure out what the hell am not doing or doing wrong.

Hence I desperately need a proper doctor (there are two alternative doctors here; one said my case was too extreme for him; the second (trained by Andrew Weil) said he was just not that familiar with candida!!!)

Therefore I go to the Chinese doctor, even though his herbs don't work completely for me. But strangely enough, he seems to have a good grip on the situation.

People tell me to get rid of candida, to heal leaky gut, etc. But I seem to be trying to do just exactly that!!! I am looking for a protocol that works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  dir.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)