CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I really think I will die...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
nonmoi Views: 5,275
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,510,377

Re: I really think I will die...

Hi Jason,

You're in Toronto? Am in Montreal... Never lived here for 20 years, and dreading the oncoming cold.

Yes your opinion is very valuable, because you've been through this. But the thing is, I am self treating - many people are, and I actually don't exactly know what I have. So it's all trial and error. Mostly error this time. Also what works well for some doesn't work at all for others.

I've had candida for a long time; managed to beat it before but - precisely but - having had loads of tropical very sweet fruits for the past two years (durian!!! I love it), then I think I had this present flare-up. Well many factors participated.

You are absolutely right my liver is overwhelmed. I just don't exactly know what to do about it. Started alpha-lipoic acid, but it's way not enough. Heavy duty detoxing is in order but I would need proper supervision and guidance - from a health care provider.

But you are right about too many supplements. Actually, among all my bottles, I take very few, minerals, vitamins, magnesium, spirulina, triphala, some enzymes, pau d'arco, the rest was a total waste.

Started activated charcoal at night cause I read it pulls out toxins and relieves the liver of burden.

The diet is meat, veg, eggs and fish which is too much for my liver again. And I'm very strict.

Chinese herbs are what have helped me the most. The Chinese doctor here seems to understand candida and dysbiosis. However you are right, they are super costly and also, they don't do the whole thing. I mean, something is missing. Something in all that I am doing is missing. Or maybe am not doing enough.

Isn't probiotics supplementation necessary though?

I bought a kefir culture today though - but only drinking the water with the culture in it has caused severe allergy - am allergic to all yeast, moulds.

You're right again, assimilation is not happening because of candida and also bacterial dysbiosis; I don't feel am getting nutrition at all and am down to 48kg. My family doctor is frantic. But here in stupid Montreal, I can't even get an appointment with a Gastroenterologist. They patient-proof the hospital system here. YOu need backshish to get treated...

I do feel I need to wipe out candida urgently, hence my question about Nystatin. Maybe as you said, it's worth it to give you an initial boost. When I manage to crush the candida, and the inflammation it causes, all skin symptoms vanish.

If you recommend Threelac, I will try it. How do you order it in Canada?

By the way, I DO NOT EAT SUGARS, ALCOHOL, BREADS, NOT EVEN WHOLE GRAINS.

I actually don't even know what to eat anymore.

The toxins in the skin are just that - toxins in the skin causing irritation and allergy. I have been tested for parasites, negative. But I have yet to take the CDSA.

I don't take chemicals - I took Diflucan in 2000 which made my liver swell and HRT, again.

See this is why I think of the Mexican clinic - first they diagnose you, they detox you, give you the proper diet for YOU, treat whatever is going on.

But I'd like to hear more about Liver Flushing - with olive oil and lemon juice, is that it?

I've taken many suggestions here - when I feel they can apply.

If you are in Toronto, I just checked out Zoltan Rona's website and considering going to him. What do you think about him?

Thanks a lot, Non-Moi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  dir.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (2)