CureZone   Log On   Join
Rainey

nonmoi Views: 5,398
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,509,408

Rainey

Hi Rainey,

Thanks for your encouragements and love. It means something to me that there are people out there like me... And kindness and good thoughts are healing in my view.

Tell me, are you able to function? How do you manage with three children? It puzzles me when people say they are very very ill, yet they can work, take care of kids. All I can do, is a little cooking, some food shopping (not everyday) and seeing doctors. The rest is a lot of lying down. I work (freelance) lying down in front of the computer!!!

How do you sustain yourself with handful of veg and little meat?

I see your post down there about Tribiotics; if you have liver issues, didnt it cause problems?

I'm up to about 14-15 doctors and all washed out - don't want to see one more, unless he knows exactly what is going on. Don't want to be called a "medical mystery"; or looked at with disbelief or condescension by these doctors.

Just having a doctor who understands and takes charge and guides you would me all the difference.

Hence my plan to go to Mexican clinic - they seem to know EXACTLY what is going on and they can TREAT IT!!!

All my love to you,
I do pray that you recover and don't lose hope like me...
Non-Moi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  dir.curezone.com

3.703 sec, (1)