CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I really think I will die...

rainey03 Views: 5,783
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,509,396

Re: I really think I will die...

My heart goes out to you. I have been going through the same thing and on top of my horrible illnesses, I have had to witness my 3 children struggling with it too. We have been fighting for our lives for almost 2 years now and am finally seeing results. I still cannot eat anything without unpleasant reactions...only a handful of vegetables and fish/red meat. I am down to 97 lbs and am 5'8...not a pretty site and yet, I fight every day because I remember what it feels like to have good health. I HAVE TO GET THAT BACK for myself and for my family. You can beat this monster, but you have to always be hopeful. I have tried everything too and have 2 cabinets full of supplements that I can't take...very frustrating. We have been through 29 doctors in and around our area with no real help. Please keep fighting and keep educating yourself and you will get our health back!!

God bless you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  dir.curezone.com

8.750 sec, (1)