CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If but for only a moment..

rudenski Views: 1,091
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,492

Re: If but for only a moment..

Imagine if you were in a place where no one is blind and you could see all that you look upon with complete understanding except what it was like to be blind... and then you decided that being blind was the only thing left you could do that seemed interesting enough to focus your energy on.... The only qualification is that you would have to forget the fullness of sight that everyone in the place where you are from fully have. We choose to be blind to learn how to live cut off from sight. I wish I would not have come back now full knowing how wonderful the love is that awaits me on the other side... but I am still here...so my higher self must still be playing God with my soul.

I think knowing from dying and returning does give me some advantages about what true love is but knowing it puts me at a distinct disadvantage at times in this world where the same rules don't apply to the other human beings who forgot where they are from. Love as much as can and forgive every harm ever done to you and just maybe you will have learned enough about the lessons of being blind to not feel that strong compulsion to be blind to the marvelous love from where we came again. I am personally going to tell my higher self, when I return to the other side again, that this body has had it's fill of this world of death and dying, and I am going to plant in his everlasting light body the refusal to fall again into a body that dies. I know there is a better place than this world and I try every day to bring it a little closer here to this world but I am torn between both worlds...letting go...and holding on....letting go of this world....holding on....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  dir.curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)