CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting well

Muchbetter Views: 4,128
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,030,669

Re: Getting well

I will respond to this email. Yes I asked about issues around products to remove cat pee smells from carpet...mostly because my husband is fearful of the mcs returning as a result of a kitty accident and using something that would cause the whole thing to start up again. HE is fearful. I am not. I asked this community because of that. He does not want me to get another cat because of his fear. I do want a cat and so am committed to finding a way that will appease his fear.

Now, you can see why I don't want to have my email available to this community because I don't want to be on the receiving end of these sorts of rantings. Also you can now see why I have been reluctant to put this story out there, however I felt that I wanted others to hear options.

If all of what I said is "psychobabble" then why is it that many people , having been treated with the protocol that I outlined, are now well? I can be around perfume and am fine, I can eat out in a restaurant and am fine, I can go to full day lectures and workshops with many other women and am fine, I can go into stores and am fine. Can you do these things? I was not able to do this when I was sick. If this is "psychobabble" then why is that true?

Also why is it true then that the neurofeedback can show at baseline how the nervous system is OUT OF BALANCE and then after doing diaphragmatic breathing for 20 minutes how the system becomes more balanced? That is objective data.

The kinds of things in your post are the exact thoughts that create higher beta waves as demonstated objectively using the neurofeedback tracings. Anger, resentment, fear...all of that causes higher beta waves and sets up the body for a reaction.

Try getting over your anger and open your mind up to other ways of thinking. If this makes you angry that is your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  dir.curezone.com

4.953 sec, (1)