1/2 cup cold plain yogurt or curds
1/2 cup cold water
1/8-1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
1 dash pepper
1 dash paprika
1. Whisk/beat the the yogurt or curds with a wire whisk until smooth.
2. Add the water slowly and continue to whisk until well combined.
3. Add the seasonings, mix well; and pour into a tall glass to serve immediately.
4. Alternately, you can double or triple this recipe and store it in the refrigerator; it'll keep for a day at least.
5. Before serving, stir it once; as the seasonings tend to settle at the bottom.