Day 10...tax refund in time news
catch up on my 100 day reality project/26 week weight makeover
Date: 7/11/2007 12:12:01 AM ( 15 y ) ... viewed 1944 times
The same day I made my money manifestation post, my tax refund came in the mail. I avoided a disaster and had $100 remainder. I also got a lot of overtime. I've been working A LOT and now I'm going to taper down my OT and rejuvenate myself. Today was day one of two days off from work. I took a vacation day because it was MUCH NEEDED.
Here's what I accomplished today:
1. took out two old futon cushions...the frame will be pulled to the curb tomorrow morning by my husband.
2. threw out a bag of garbage
3. started a clothes donation bag so I can throw all my old clothes in it tomorrow when I sort through and fold our massive load of laundry!
4. hung the clothes out to dry...finally got the clothes line up and in use.
5. called credit card company about closing a card
6. went for a brisk walk
7. uploaded some vision pics to my palm pilot...Janet Jackson's tummy and a fitness model's 'moneymaker' a.k.a. a super flat stomach.
8. spent quality time with my husband
9. ordered broccoli sprouts and hemp sprout bag
10.posted to the freecycle board to get rid of husband's old exercise equipment to make room for new and better things.
In other news, I lost .5 pound and next week I want to lose two pounds and break the 160 barrier. Now I can do tae bo and ride my bike in the morning without crashing into clutter and stepping on glass things that fell and broke.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page