Lenten spiritual goals
Date: 2/3/2010 7:18:32 PM ( 13 y ) ... viewed 1859 times
I'm excited about goal making because I just discovered that my room heater has a timer so I can wake up first thing and do bikram yoga. I'm more excited because when I've done yoga consistently in the past, it's had a wonderful effect on my spiritual life. That's another blog.
I'm thinking about Lent. Lent can be positive or negative. I'm adding things in for Lent. More rawfoods, more rosaries, more mass attendance.
1. continue going to eucharistic adoration on tuesdays
2. continue lighting candles but during Lent light a daily candle for something I've yet determined
3. attend mass on the weekends I have off
4. attend one additional mass during the week
5. thirty minute meditation everyday after yoga, yes I'm doing a yoga challenge during Lent
I'll add to this list but Lent 2010 is going to be wonderful!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page