Kamagra oral jelly is the medication that resolved the erection problems in the men
Erectile dysfunction is a male sexual disorder. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to keep an erection for a long period of time. There are many treatments on the market for erectile dysfunction. One of those treatments is Kamagra Oral Jelly.
1. Kamagra Oral Jelly is the brand name for an oral jelly treatment called "Ajanta's Sildenafil Citrate Oral Jelly," according to MedexpressRX (see link in Resources). It can also be called "Scilla Oral Jelly."
2. The oral jelly is taken orally to help a man maintain an erection. The jelly should be allowed to dissolve in the mouth before it is swallowed. However, the jelly is only effective if the man is sexually stimulated.
3. Generic Drug like Kamagra Oral Jelly is unique because it is easy to swallow. In turn, this allows for easy treatment of ED in older patients as well as those who have difficulty swallowing the more-common pill forms of ED medicine.
How Kamagra Works
4. According to Scilla Biotech, the oral jelly dilates the arteries in the penis so that they can carry more blood into the penis. This, in effect, allows the penis to become erect, and the erection to last for four hours.
5. As with most medications, Kamagra Oral Jelly has side effects. These may include headache, stomach upset, heartburn, nasal stuffiness, diarrhea or lightheadedness, according to Scilla Biotech. Vision problems may occur as well.