Hypnotherapy is an effective method of achieving change; it is a valuable tool for self-empowerment and continuous personal growth.
Hypnotherapy is a therapeutic technique which allows a trained professional (a qualified Hypnotherapist) to assist you in accessing your subconscious mind; creating meaningful and long-lasting positive changes in your life.
Hypnotherapy is both a natural state of mind and a process in which you and the Hypnotherapist work together to promote positive change.
As long as there have been human beings, there has been hypnosis. Everyone has already experienced hypnosis, whether by accident or intentionally. It is the state of consciousness you enter and exit throughout your day-to day experiences; it feels very much like day-dreaming i.e., the mind-state between sleeping and waking.
For many years, hypnosis was primarily associated with stage theatrics; whereby an entertainer would select audience members to put into a trance. Consequently, hypnosis developed an unpleasant reputation in the perception of the general public.
More currently, hypnosis has been re-evaluated and is now viewed as a useful technique in assisting to:
- Support positive emotional and mental health
- Gain new insights into self behavior
- Find new solutions to life challenges
- Restructure old, restrictive, and limiting thoughts of oneself
- Intensify and reinforce positive feelings of self image
- Eliminate negative feelings
- Create a strengthened sense of self-control
- Develop new and healthier habits
- Eliminate bad habits
- Discover the initial causes of problems and develop solutions
- Re-educate the subconscious mind to promote positive and healthy changes
Hypnotherapy is the process through which you become deeply or lightly relaxed and are guided by words, phrases, suggestions and imagination. Many different techniques are used, from direct and indirect suggestion through to indirect metaphor and the most common feeling expressed after a session of hypnotherapy is one of profound relaxation and peace.
Hypnotherapy can help to:
- Lose Weight and Control Eating Habits
- Quit Smoking
- Increase Energy and Reduce Tension
- Ease Stress
- Promote Better Sleep
- Reduce and Eliminate Headaches
- Increase Self Confidence and Self-Worth
- Overcome Fears/Phobias
- Make Better Decisions
- Improve Concentration
- Increase Confidence and Enthusiasm
- Overcome Procrastination
- Improve Memory
- Promote Thoughts of Success.
- Develop and Express Awareness and Intuition
Copyright 1996 - 2015 CureZone.com