Restless Legs, or RLS, is often described by sufferers as uncontrollable and involuntary sudden movements of the legs. It may include painful or other odd sensations that cause the sufferer concern.
Primary RLS is the most common type of RLS. This is the condition that people complain about to their doctors. Most doctors and researchers guess at the cause and most agree that it they don’t know much about it. Recently it was accepted in medical circles as a medical condition, which is troubling because the first treatment of choice is usually tranquillizers and sometimes opium-based medications.
When you experience RLS, moving your legs may provide immediate, temporary relief. The sensations may return right away after voluntary movement of your legs has stopped. I’ve discovered how to break this cycle quickly, easily, and with a 100% success rate.
Symptoms of Restless Legs Syndrome
• An involuntary and irritating sensation in your legs that gives you an uncontrollable urge to move your legs.
• Tingling feelings
• Prickly sensations
• Creeping feelings
• Sometimes shooting pains up and down legs
• Tugging sensations
• Like insects crawling in your legs
• Sudden jerking movements during sleep
• Sometimes includes a feeling of clausterphobia or difficulty breathing
• Can include: arm movements, sensations in the chest and lower abdomen, gripping urge in hands, tightness in spinal area
• Can include groin sensitivity
Typical scenarios of Restless Legs Syndrome
• Symptoms occur or worsen when you are lying down, sitting, resting or relaxing for long periods of time
• Moving your legs temporarily eliminates symptoms
• Usually worse at night especially when lying down
• Urge to move legs occurs every 5 to 90 seconds and last between 0.5 and 10 seconds
Discomfort or pain doesn’t happen by itself. There is a reason and the reason is sometimes not directly related to the symptom. Have you ever had a mystery ache or pain and you didn’t know the reason why? Then maybe sometime later you discovered the reason?
Some conditions, aches, and ailments are more difficult to figure out. Even medical science with billions on dollars in research money tends to look to drugs to address a symptom. “Make the patient comfortable” is the motto of the medical community. “Cure the symptom and you cure the disease.”
I want to share with you valuable information that you can use to cure your restless legs. I want to share with you something NEW and IMPORTANT that I have DISCOVERED.
Please visit my Website at http://www.curerestlessleg.com for more information that you won’t find anywhere else on the Internet.
Copyright 1996 - 2015 CureZone.com