Press a floating button inside the heat pack and within seconds, you have a fully activiated 130° heat pack. No odor. Non-toxic. Non-allergenic. No microwave. No electricity. No extension cords. No batteries. Just press a button. And best of all, perfectly safe.
Used by hundreds of hospitals for years, this is now available to everyone. The best part is they are completely reuseable by simply heating them in boiling water for a few minutes to reactive the crystals; then you're ready to simply push the button again!!! Never buy a heat pack again. With a lifetime warranty, you can enjoy instant heat relief for years and years.